Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas!


Tudo bem todas pessoas. This week hasn't been too crazy! We have been really busy with members and Christmas parties! It's been really fun. We haven't been able to teach as much though so hopefully things will start to pick up after Christmas! This Christmas is going to be so different but so nice. We have 2 meal appointments with members on Christmas and we have one on Christmas Eve. The people fight to have missionaries over on Christmas....maybe it's because we bring American food and games! haha  I love it though haha. I said this last week but I just want to say it again, Christmas is so special. Being on a mission helped me to see that more. We were given the most amazing gift, Jesus Christ, our Savior. God gave us his beloved son. It amazes me, but it only proves how much the Lord and our father in heaven truly love us. Keep him in your thoughts and remember how blessed we really are. I love this mission. I love the opportunity to serve others and to serve my Lord. I miss all of you and I hope you all have a great Christmas, be safe driving...I've seen Utah pics and looks like its snowing alot ha...(suckers;)..) jk. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Love Elder Thomas

Part of Brock's message to me: 

I've been opening the 12 Days of Christmas gifts!! THANK YOU so much Mom haha!! I love all of them so far haha!! They're so funny and the others laugh when they see them but they're awesome thank you! I'm highlighting all the scriptures that go along with them. 

I finally got to play basketball with a new convert and his friends. It was a great missionary opportunity and they were surprised a white boy like me could play! 

Today my companion and I went to the HUGE mall again and hung around and shopped. There is not a lot to do in this area on P-Day. 

January 4th is my first transfer. 

I can't wait to Skype on Christmas and see and talk to everyone! 


Mon 12/21/2015 9:20 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment